CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5213 Cherrywood Lane!

Dan and I bought a HOME!! It is a pretty amazing feeling to look at this house and realize that this is where Dan and I will make our first home! We feel incredibly blessed. I can't wait to show everyone our new home and thank you to those who mean so much who have already shared in our joy!

Dan and I in front of our 'SOLD' sign, pretty amazing feeling!
Here is the front. I love it ... I can't wait to get a table and chairs so we can spend evenings in the summer here!
Our entry ... Come on in friends!
And my favorite, the Kitchen! I'm really going to make Noni proud and use this kitchen right!

Our living room with the fire place!


And the back . . . we will have landscaping and a patio put in before we move in!
What can I say I'm a very blessed girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful home if I do say so myself!! :)

Smiths said...

Looks beautiful Jami! I can't wait to see it in person. I think we will be in Denver the last week of July! Maybe we can see it then. Congrats and enjoy homeownership!

Unknown said...

SO so cool you guys! Brian and I love your house!!! I do not mind if we come over for a cold beer and some bbqing!!! Congrats!