CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Times with Family & Friends

Life seems to be moving quite quickly these days! I guess that is to be expected when one is trying to plan a wedding and buying a new home at the same time . . . all the while trying to soak up and enjoy every moment life has to offer. I have to admit that I've done my fair share of 'soaking' and 'enjoying' lately. Dan and I were fortunate to sneak away with friends up to Breckenridge for a ski weekend and my goodness we had a blast! A few weekends ago we were able to partake in a little St. Patty's celebration with pretty much the entire city of Denver! Let's just say I can't hold my own like I used to in college . . . needless to say fun was had by all! And of course I cherish the weekends I'm up North and get to spend time with my dear family. We had a fabulous weekend last weekend enjoying the sunshine and kicking Spring off on the right foot! It is hard to believe that Spring is already here and the wedding is officially under the 6 month mark. I am happy to report the plans are coming together beautifully and I'm very excited to see the day coming to life! I can't wait to share the day with those who mean so much . . . what a party it is going to be! And speaking of parties Brooke is getting very close to her graduation! I'm so proud of her and her accomplishment . . . We truly will celebrate in style in May! Okay so here's some fun pictures over the past month or so!
Brooke working on homework and wine!!


They guys had a 30 minute fishing contest, unfortunately no one caught anything but the money still remains in the pot. Possibly next time!?!


Tobi and his Uncle Chubby soaking up some rays! Such handsome boys!

Dan trying his hand at Dad's bb-gun . . . Let's not forget to mention who hit the sign on their first shot! Oh wait it was ME!


Watching the St. Patty's Parade . . . so much fun!


Enjoying some green beer!


This is one of my all time favorite pictures! Dan and I stopping for a picture on the slopes of Copper Mtn


We had such glorious weather that day, so much that Dan and I parked it at the T-Rex grill for an hour or two just relaxing and being thankful to be right here in this moment (the beer helped too)!

0 comments: