CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Wedding Update

So I thought that I should probably give everyone an update to our ever developing wedding plans. We have picked a date which is September 12, 2009!! Wow! That day is going to be here before we know it . . . so make sure everyone clears their calendars. For you out of town folks watch your mailboxes you'll be getting Dan and I's save the date soon. They are super cute and fun!

We did decide on the Hilton in downtown Fort Collins for our reception. When we walked in everything just seemed to fit and fall into place . . . they had 20 million in recent renovations and the hotel is stunning. It will be wonderful for a party (oh and we already asked if they will keep the bar open for us after hours)! :)

I did find my dress, although I can't give many details in the blog as a certain someone (Dan!) is a regular reader. But needless to say it was the 3rd dress I tried on and just knew it was 'the one!' It is absolutely lovely and coming all the way from Barcelona! I couldn't be happier!

Many many more details to come! So stay tuned folks!

1 comments:

Smiths said...

I cannot wait for another Jonckowski wedding! Good times ahead!!!! Looking forward to adding another handsome cigar smoking Polish addition to the family. You two are wonderful together. Congrats again!