CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

ENGAGED!!

So today was a pretty amazing day! We went to Copper Mountain today for what I thought was just going be a wonderful day of skiing with some of my most favorite people. But my goodness I was surprised . . . it was an absolutely gorgeous day, the snow was fantastic and to my absolute surprise Dan got down on one knee and proposed! It was such an amazing moment, one I will cherish for so many years. The ring is so stunning, I am one blessed girl!


Brooke and I stopping to take advantage of a beautiful photo opportunity!

The Hopkins hitting the slopes!


Yet another great photo . . . definitely frameable!

Colorado is such a wonderful place to live!!


Riding up the lift for the first time . . . it was great we were almost first chair. It's amazing to be up in the high country early in the morning, a little slice of heaven.





We stopped for what I thought was just another picture little did I know Dan was just about to pop the question!


Dan down on one knee . . . so sweet!!


After saying YES, some tears we took the final picture of the day!
More details to come . . . :O)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jami and Dan!!! We are so stoked for you guys! 2009 is shaping up beautifully!!! Cannot wait to start planning!!!

Smiths said...

Congratulations you two!!! I cannot wait for another Jonckowski wedding! It looked like it was a beautiful, memorable day on the slopes. I am soooo happy for you both.

Neil and Sarah said...

Congratulations! I seriously got choked up reading your blog. I'm so happy for the both of you.

OK Jonckowski said...

Congrats to both of you! I would like to volunteer my services as a liquor taster for the reception. My rates are very reasonable! We can't wait to hear more! Our warmest wishes for you both!

Dan and Sherrell said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys :)
Love,
Dan, Sherrell & Makenna

Annie said...

Oh wow - I finally get some details!!! Congrats again Jami and Dan!