CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Starting to look a lot like Christmas . . .

It's hard to believe that Christmas is ever so nearing and the snow falling outside this evening truly helps get weary souls in the christmas spirit. I have to say that this time of year is my absolute favorite. I've decorated our little apartment with all the trimmings and put up our little charlie brown christmas tree. It helps to make family feel not so far away. If I had one prayer this holiday season it would be that time itself would slow and that the moments spent with family and friends would last for much longer than time would allow. For Thanksgiving this year I was able to enjoy a long wonderful in Northern Colorado it was so nice to get out of the city. Thankfully this year Brooke and Brian will be home for Christmas! It was a great weekend filled with lots of love, laughter, food, fun and of course what's a Jonckowski holiday without great wine! I am so blessed and look forward to the upcoming holiday season. Tis' the season!


Tobias and Kingstin pooped out from the Holiday festivities

What can I say just another classic Jonckowski family photo!
Playing around with the night scene feature on my camera . . . a little creepy!

A beautiful table . . .


Mom and Dad getting ready for the fabulous meal . . . Mmmmm!


This past Saturday was Flood and Peterson's annual Christmas Party. It was a wonderful party at the Grand Hyatt in downtown Denver. Not only was the hotel simply beautiful but the ballroom was on the 37th floor and over looked the city skyline. The view was stunning and simply perfect for the formal holiday party. Dan and I had so much fun and can't wait for next year!

After the party was over a group of us made our way to the lobby bar to continue the party. Dan loosening his tie and kick'in back.


Dan and I at the party!

Friday Night we kicked off the holiday season with the Parade of Lights in downtown Denver. It was a great night to get out and spend time with friends.


It did get a bit chilly but our hot toddy's kept us nice and warm! Jana, Miranda, Aliecia, Jen and me waiting for the parade to start!


Me posing as the Faith Bible Chapel float passed us by!


Waiting for Santa!


One of the prettiest buildings in Downtown!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of your photos! You looked so beautiful at your party! What fun... oh and I guess Dan looked pretty good too! Love you Jim...

Unknown said...

Where's Frosty? I haven't seen that guy in forever!!

OK Jonckowski said...

Sure looks like fun! I could go for a hot totty myself right about now! When you bringing your man to Oklahoma so we can school him up right in the ways of the Jonckowski clan? Our door is always open...Merry Christmas to you from all of us here in Oklahoma!