CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

With Love from Chicago!

Last week I embarked on my first business trip with Flood & Peterson to none other than Chicago! It was an absolutely wonderful experience, I was able to get to know some of my colleagues and I began the transition away from the 'new girl.' Needless to say we dined like royalty the entire trip and drank the finest wine! We went to Harry Carey's which was very fun and an experience all together! My favorite was a lovely family Italian restaurant called Ballo, it was great to sit and enjoy fine dining with new friends. Oh and yes the seminar was very informational and I learned quite a bit. Here's a few pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

Tobias enjoying some pre-Halloween festivities (he unfortunately didn't get to go to Chicago with me)!
I took this picture in my hotel room just as I looked out the windows for the first time . . . I have to admit the city took my breath away.
This was my favorite part of my hotel room!


The view from Sear's Tower!! Such an amazing sight . . . what a wonderful city!


Some of the F&P crew enjoying the House of Blues!


Thursday night we went to this wonderful Italian restaurant called Ballo. It was an absolutely amazing experience! If you're ever in Chicago you must go this family owned restaurant.


Our feast at Ballo! Truly some of the best Italian I've had since Noni's cooking . . .


This picture is taken from my room . . . I sat on the couch for over an hour sipping on a glass of white wine watching the big city bustle about even through the rain.


Ahhh the view from the plane . . . on the way home. When you rise above the clouds it seems as if you could reach out and touch the very face of Heaven.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photos Jim! Your doing so well in your new career! I am so proud of you and a bit on the jealous side! Chicago is such a fun city! Maybe we can head out some time next year... or Miami is always fun or Vegas!!!

Dan and Sherrell said...

Those are great pics! Chicago looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Dan, Sherrell & Makenna

Smiths said...

So happy to hear the new job is going so well!!