CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thought I might add some new photos

I thought I would add a few fun pictures from the past couple of weeks. I have been fortunate to have done some really fun things as of lately so let's see . . . ah yes Dan and I went to the Denver Car show which was a lot of fun and we definitely found a few cars that we could take home!

Pretty nice huh? Good way to spend $100,000! I believe this one is an Aston Martin, unfortunately we couldn't get too close. But my goodness this car was pretty!


Dan was able to get some cheap tickets to the Nuggets game last weekend - so Brooke, Brian, Dan and I went and as always had a fabulous time! I believe this shot was taken at half time they did a really neat military theme.

Here's the guys looking tough (well Brian is anyways) at Brooklyn's!



Dan and I waiting for the game to start. Did anyone notice I chopped my hair? Yep another phase in my many hair stages!



So I call this photo 'what happens when you leave your camera behind with the Hopkins while getting a drink!' So funny Brooke I'm dying laughing!!! ;o)


Uh huh real nice! Another Hopkins classic!



After dinner and drinks at Brooklyn's, the Nuggets game, the light rail home and a quite few cocktails Dan and I got comfortable played some cards, enjoyed a few more drinks and then called it a nite.

1 comments:

Brooke & Brian said...

Nice photos Jim! I thought we agreed not to publish the up close and personal ones...? ;op