CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A good cup of coffee

I think a lot can be said about a good cup of coffee, comfy clothes, Tobias snuggled closely to my feet and watching the snow fall outside. It is moments like this that I cherish and wish I could hold onto for much longer than time allows. It does allow me a moment to stop and soak a little bit of life in which I have to admit has been a challenge. I knew moving down here this new job would take adjustments yet I didn't quite realize how hard it would be on my spirit. However moments like this whisper that 'everything is going to be okay' and I can pick up my weary soul smile and know that today is going to be a good day.

So here's to the ebb and flow of life and making everyday a good day no matter how much you want to run and hide.

0 comments: