CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Update

So I find that it has been quite sometime since I have added to my blog and so as I looked through my camera tonight I find that I have quite a few good photos to share. My life in South Denver has been getting progressively better. I have to admit that when I moved down here in late January I wasn't very sure about the decision but over the months things are starting to feel a little more like home. I'm not sure if it's actually 'my life' or the changing into summer; the warmer weather does seem to comfort this somewhat weary soul. Of course my weekends are spent poolside with a cocktail in hand at my apartments very nice pool. Truly I really can't complain!! My job has gotten better as well . . . minus a few 'staffing' issues I'm feeling like I'm finally getting the bank under control and moving in a positive direction. So enough about that here's some fun photos from Memorial Day Weekend 2008!


Nothing better than spending an afternoon on Lucky Joe's patio in Fort Collins with a cocktail! Me, Dan, James and BJ kicking off Memorial Day weekend.

Brooke and I taking up a good photo opportunity after dinner at our favorite place, Bentfork. So delicious!!

Dan and I after Bentfork. And yes for those of you who check out Brooke's Blog . . . there is a good possibility that there are wedding bells in the future. Stay tuned! :O)



We had a fantastic BBQ over at Mom and Dad's house lots of good food, good cocktails and great company. All of the boys got to go swimming in their lake and I have to admit I think the lake is a little bit of 'doggy heaven.' This is a great picture of Tobias and Guinness fighting over a stick . . . even though Guinness is 3x Tobi's size he put up quite a fight!
Mom and Dad enjoying food and fun!!
Hmmm funny thing RC airplanes don't really fair well when flown into a roof (Who Knew?). Dan going after his crashed plane!!

2 comments:

Brooke & Brian said...

I love your new photos!!!! What fun weekends! I love the one of all the boys and Dan! Pretty dang cute!

Smiths said...

I miss those Jonckowski cigars!!!! Wish we were there to be apart of it all. I can't wait to hear about another Jonckowski wedding. Keep me posted Jami. You two look very sweet together.