CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

GoodGuys Car Show May 30th

This past weekend the GoodGuys Car Show was up in Loveland and Me, Dan, Brooke, Brian, Mom and Dad decided it was a perfect way to spend a warm Saturday afternoon.
Just one of the thousands of wonderful cars at the show! Honestly some of a coolest looking cars I have ever seen. People watching was just about as interesting too!

So much fun! Me, Brooke and Mom standing infront of one of the many gems at the show. I believe this one was a Corvette.
Ah Dan's ultimate dream car . . . can't remember the year but the horse emblem gives it way! Remember Dan if you want this car, I get shoes!! :o)
Oh man can you believe this beauty?!?!? Yep believe it or not we found this one in the parking lot at the Car Show . . . Brooke and I couldn't resist! (Hint hint this is Brooke and Brian's Jeep)
I love this photo!! Tobi snuggled up on Dan's lap first, then Guinness curled up next and well I guess Kingstin felt a little left out and needed some lov'in!

1 comments:

OK Jonckowski said...

If I could trade Amie some shoes for a Ferrari I would make that trade in an instant! Wedding bells?