CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

quiet moments.

The sun has already set, only a few people are still in the bank and Randy is playing Christmas music on his violin. It is quiet and still. And after a rather rough day I feel at peace, a moment to take a deep breath and think . . .

I've learned that life is beautiful even through the heartache and the trials. It is at the end of the day when life can whisper your name and asks you to come and sit beside her, to enjoy her. To soak her in, to be quiet, to remember and reflect on those tender moments that mean so much.

My mistakes I've made them and yet I know I would choose them again. My regrets are few and my heartache I have left but not forgotten. My hardships I would not trade them. And my scars I wear them without shame. I would not ask God to do any different and I am grateful for each moment He so graciously gives.

0 comments: