CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

8 things . . .

Brooke asked me to continue the "8 things you may not know about me" so here they are: (and if you do know this about just pretend you didn't!) ;o)

1.) My favorite place I've lived was in a little tin-roof hut on the island of St. Croix, USVI.

2.) I'm deathly afraid of snakes, I can barely stand to see them even on TV!

3.) I wish that I could be a traveling journalist for National Geographic.

4.) Even though I have quite a few scars I wear them with pride . . . after all they tell the stories of my life.

5.) Riding up the first ski lift for the day is among my favorite moments in life.

6.) I let Tobias sleep under my covers with me (I know but he's so dang cute and a great snuggler!).

7.) Feeling the sand between my toes, letting the sun kiss my cheeks and listening to the waves roll up the shore is my idea of the perfect day.

8.) I love a good glass of wine but only buy the bottles that are pretty.

0 comments: