CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

O' to the Irish

After a long week of being really sick I needed some time to relax and enjoy good times with family and friends so I headed to Northern Colorado. My job has been super stressful and I finally think my body had had enough and I got really really sick last week. :o( It was awful but after a nice weekend I'm starting to feel like a normal human being. I spent the weekend with Mom and Dad and it was just what the doctor ordered (oh and enjoying a few beers at Old Chicago too)!
I guess the Doctor also called for Guiness beer and Dan . . . due to being sick I had no taste buds so I could actually drink the Guiness and a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey. Cheers to Ireland!

Nick and his lovely Leanna . . . good times with the cute couple!

Dan having fun!

1 comments:

Smiths said...

So sorry to hear you were sick Jami. I am glad you are feeling better. You look fabulous as always!! I miss you guys!