CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Can feel the Change a com'in

I thought I would give an update to the things changing in my life . . . on Saturday I was able to find a place to live in Denver. It's a gorgeous community, brand new and in a very swanky part of town. If all goes well I will be moving down this weekend. Once I get my new contact info I will get that to everyone.

I have to admit that it is getting a little hard to think I'm leaving Fort Collins so many good memories here. Much more to report I'm sure. Happy Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

Brooke & Brian said...

I am so proud of you! Spread your wings and fly, Jim! You are bound to go place and find your dreams! I will always be right here behind you! B.F.F

Love-
Your #1 fan!

Dan and Sherrell said...

That is very exciting Jami! Dan is sad you're leaving Home State, but we are very happy for you! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Dan, Sherrell & Makenna